Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Man Who Wasn't There


So apparently Medium Difficulty got an overhaul and now the article's gone missing for the last couple of days. Maybe because it was published the day before the rollout? Curious is all; just figured it was worth mentioning since I'm not banking on it going back up. I doubt anyone particularly wants to read it, but I have a backup drifting around somewhere, so ask me if you want to read it and worst comes to worst it gets a home here. (This is how I'll let it quietly vanish, shirking responsibility for it since nobody reads this blog.)

Maybe it was nice gesture to that guy who considers saying "no, you're wrong" and calling my article a "fart party" counts as a bon mot. Eloquence I'm sure both Anthropy and Kopas couldn't provide on their own, let alone outdo, since you felt the need to speak on their behalf. Oh well, nobody's perfect.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to read it. Post it so we can all see how much of a fart party it really is.

    ReplyDelete